The Department is housed in a newly-constructed building located in the Engineering Complex along C.P. Garcia Avenue. The design concept of the building began in 2008 with Architect Augusto Concio (BS ChE, 1959) leading the project. The ChE building of about 5,000 sq. m. floor area is comprised of instructional, analytical and research laboratories, faculty rooms, lecture rooms, and administrative offices. The construction of the building was made possible through the Engineering Research and Development for Technology (ERDT) program.