Process Systems Engineering Laboratory
- J. Chen, Y. Peng, and J.C. Munoz, Correntropy estimator for data reconciliation, Chem. Eng. Sci., 104 (2013): 1019-1027
- J.C. Munoz, J. Chen, Removal of the effects of outliers in batch process data through maximum correntropy estimator, Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems, 111 (1): 53-58, 2012.
- K.E.S. Pilario, J.C. Munoz, Nonlinear Data Reconciliation and Gross Error Detection using Branch-and-Bound Technique, Proceedings of the 3rd Annual International Conference on Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, and Chemical Process (CCECP 2015), Jan. 26-27, 2015, Hotel Fort Canning, Singapore, ISSN: 2301-3761.
- K.E.S. Pilario, J.C. Munoz, Nonlinear Dynamic Data Reconciliation with Gross Error Identification: A Dynamic MINLP Solved using a Hybrid Nelder-Mead Simplex and Particle Swarm Optimization, Proceedings of the Joint International Symposium on [Regional Revitalization and Innovation for Social Contribution] and [e-ASIA Functional Materials and Biomass Utilization] (JISRI e-ASIA 2015), Sept. 30 – Oct. 1, 2015, Fukuoka Prefectural University, Tagawa City, Fukuoka, Japan.
- Karl Ezra S. Pilario (2015). Nonlinear Data Reconciliation with Gross Error Detection and Identification for Steady-state and Dynamic Processes. Master’s Thesis. Adviser: Dr. Jose Munoz.
- Lalilen Mondejar (2015). Superstructure Approach to Synthesis of Mass Exchange Networks for Batch Processes. Master’s Thesis. Adviser: Dr. Jose Munoz.
- Clarence Andrion & Jeffrey Robles (2016). A Superstructure Model for the Total Water Network Synthesis with Facility Layout Consideration Solved Using NSGA-II. Adviser: Asst. Prof. Karl Ezra Pilario.
- Pauline Luz Pimentel & Joshua Santiago (2016). Identification of Equivalent Sets in Sensor Fault Detection. Adviser: Asst. Prof. Karl Ezra Pilario.
- Chari Vhee Beleran, Chrissie Joy Calanoga, Jerome Talampas (2016). Modelling and Simulation of Portland Cement Production in the Philippines. Adviser: Asst. Prof. Jhud Mikhail Aberilla
- Jose Daniel Torres, Jonah Anjelou Ecito, Nida Marie Ruiz, Jomari Magadan (2015). Detection of Polyphenols in Locally-produced Wine using Enzymatic Tyrokinase and Amperometry. Adviser: Dr. Jose Munoz.
- Charlene Chua, Ganther Engcoy, Gillette Gautane (2015). Mass Exchanger Network Analysis by Pinch Technology for Single Component Batch Processes. Adviser: Dr. Jose Munoz.
- Hazel Dorothy Cesar, Louie Angelo Cruz, John Joeffrey Somera (2014). Plant-wide Steady-state Data Reconciliation and Gross Error Detection. Adviser: Dr. Jose Munoz.
- Rosely Pena, Edsel John Serrano, Glenn Jansen Suyat (2014). Three-dimensional Transient Modelling of a Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Vapor Cloud Explosion using Finite Element Analysis. Adviser: Dr. Jose Munoz.
- Rhomuell Bernardo, Nathan Jeremy Ng, Marc Sy (2014). A Comparison Between Reduced Graphene Oxide and Graphene Oxide Non-enzymatic Glucose Sensors Using Cyclic Voltammetry. Adviser: Dr. Jose Munoz.
- Abiel Micah Balon, Ronel Obiles, Jude Henry Porras (2014). Detection of Malathion in Water using Iron Oxide Nanoparticles Immobilized in Glass. Adviser: Dr. Jose Munoz.
- Jestin Bernardo, Mark Jason Quintana (2014). Mass Exchanger Network Analysis by Pinch Technology for Continuous Processes. Adviser: Dr. Jose Munoz.